Sunday, September 13, 2015

Pick Me Ups

Things that cheer me up/things I feel gets me these days:



1. Truthbombs from Danielle Laporte. I purchased her #Truthbomb app for my phone and I get a little reminder every morning that a new truthbomb is out. Encouraging statements and declarations for everyday.



2. The book (and the blog) Hey Natalie Jean. I've been reading Natalie Holbrook's blog for a number of years now and her book is like a continuation of her blog. I feel like I can relate to her time in Idaho and loved her advice on how to make a new city feel like yours. (Photo above is from her blog.)


3. Aesop Reverance Aromatique Hand Wash. I bought this in London earlier this year and intended it to be a special hand wash that I'd only put it when we had guests. But nope, this has now turned into our everyday, little piece of luxury, hand wash. Seriously, I love this hand wash, washing my hand is like the best thing ever these days!

4. Reese's Pieces. Loved them as a kid, still love them now. Big peanut butter fan over here.


5. Aziz Ansari Buried Alive and Live at Madison Square Garden. We finally got Netflix this summer, and Aziz is just hilarious. His takes on modern romance and dating is so funny (and partly true). I was a big Parks and Rec fan and it's so great getting to watch him do his own stuff.



6. Our living room. We bought a new/old vintage moroccan rug last week at Hay's vintage pop-up shop and it has really completed our living room. We're pretty much in the living room all the time now! (Also, with the new carpet, I have to change out our pillows. This creating your home thing is a never ending process!)

What's cheering you up these days?

No comments:

Post a Comment