Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Be Back in Five


So the blog has totally been abandoned the last few months. It's not that I intended on taking a break, but sometimes life just happens and the blog gets put on the back burner. But don't you worry, I am coming back!

Lots has happened this fall/winter. First, the husband and I found out we were having a baby in October! We had "planned" it (as much as you can plan something like getting pregnant), so we are really excited to meet this little person in June. Going to work and then going to sleep super early the first few months meant that not a whole lot of exciting things were happening in the fall. And secondly, we went to Japan! We were in Japan for two weeks late November. We traveled with my parents and went to Tokyo, Osaka, Fukuoka, and Kyoto. It was a whirlwind trip and we got a nice taste and sample of Japan. Although, and I never thought I would say this, I got really sick of ramen. And I LOVE ramen! So anyways, go to Japan, but try to space out your ramen eating days. Besides that there was Christmas and the holidays and now it's January and I am finishing up at my current job. So, besides looking for a new job, getting back to the gym, and preparing for the baby the next few months, I will also be back here! 

I can't wait to share my new favorite chocolate chip cookie recipe, write about some new restaurant finds in Copenhagen, write about Aziz Ansari some more (check out his clip from my last post), and an advance warning, there may be many baby posts coming up! 

I hope your 2016 has been off to a great start! This will be one exciting year!

(P.S. We got a fiddle leaf fig. And we love it! It's only like the trendiest and most blogged about plant ever! It was a real hunt finding one here in Copenhagen!)

2 comments: