Friday, March 27, 2015

Lately



Life has been pretty busy lately. Weekends are full of friends and enjoying as much of the sunshine and nicer weather as we can get. We've taken long walks into Christianshavn, I had some friends over for a little cream tea last weekend, and we've spent some time with my in-laws as well. Weekdays are normally packed with work during the day (and sometimes at home in the evening), fitting in gym classes, having dinner plans, etc. It's fun (in general) but also a little tiring. Sometimes it's just so nice to have a night in with no papers to read or places to go. Anyways! I am so glad it is Friday! It has been an interesting week at work with working on a big proposal and getting to do a little trip to Lund. It has gone by fast but sorta slow at the same time, if you know what I mean.

The sun is shining right now and I hope it'll stay this way through the weekend! Hope you guys are doing lovely!

No comments:

Post a Comment