Sunday, August 19, 2012

This Week's Flowers





I went to Bremerholm's Blomster on Friday afternoon to buy some flowers to put together some bouquets for my good friend M and a few other friends as they graduated with their MBA's on Saturday. Hydrangeas are still a great deal here so I got those and I bought five bunches of filler flowers. Altogether the flowers cost the same as one simple bouquet from the florist! I was able to stretch the flowers and make a large, medium, and baby bouquet. I don't do flower arranging ever and don't know very much about it so I was incredibly happy with how things turned out!

The large bouquet.

 
The medium bouquet. 

The baby bouquet.




3 comments:

  1. They were amazing! Thank you so so SO much Karen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you have found a new career path :) amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This fits right in with our back up plan in life;)

    ReplyDelete