Monday, March 3, 2014

Invitation Inspiration

There are so many gorgeous wedding invitations out there today. From independent designers on Etsy to companies and brands like Rifle Paper Co. and Minted, there are a lot of beautiful designs to choose from. The fiance and I are currently finishing the wording and layouts for our wedding invitations. A really sweet friend gave us the images and layouts for parts of our invitation suites and I absolutely love them and am so grateful we get to use them. I'll wait to share our invitations with you after the wedding but here are some other lovely invitations that I have come across!







What is your invitation style? I feel like I like a lot of different things. I love calligraphy and the handwritten look, I love all things floral (I have like five Rifle Paper Co. floral notebooks lying around the apartment), but at the same time I really like the simple yet fun look of invitation suite number two that I shared on here. Have you designed your own invitations? Did you DIY your invitations? Or have you found the perfect template from places like Minted? I would love to hear about your invitation experiences!

I am really looking forward to getting our invitations printed and sending them out. There is only four and a half months left until the big day!

Images: 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6

No comments:

Post a Comment