Sunday, November 17, 2013

An Amazingly Versatile Bread Recipe



I think I've shared with you that the fiance and I do not buy bread on a regular basis. We will buy a loaf at Emmery's or Meyer's from time to time if we are having soup for dinner or if we're having guests over. But really, we don't have bread at home very much. I mean, we live in Denmark and we don't even eat rye bread at home! How un-Danish of us!



But if you've been following me on Instagram, you will have seen that I have been baking bread, cinnamon rolls, and making pizza. And the amazing thing is that it all comes from the same dough! Our pizzas have been thin but still doughy, the cinnamon rolls have a great soft texture, and the bread is perfect. It is so easy and I am still so amazed at how versatile it is!



I learnt how to make this wonderful dough at October's Craftenhagen which was taught by the lovely Rochelle of Danish Exchange. For Rochelle's Easy Durum Loaf recipe, head over to her blog and get baking!

Let's just say our carb intake in the form of bread has risen in the past few weeks! Ah!

Happy Sunday everyone! The sun is shining here in Copenhagen and I'm about to check out the loppemarked on Ravnsborggade. What are you up to today?

1 comment:

  1. Ah I am so pleased you are enjoying my recipe. It really is a winner, I even made cheese buns this week for my boys. Love it!
    Sorry about the risen carb intake! ;)

    ReplyDelete