Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Tea at Tante T



On Friday I met up with my lovely friend S at Tante T in Vesterbro. I have bought tea from Tante T's shop at Torvehallerne but had never been to their tea salon before. It is a lovely little cafe. It is very quaint and a great place to chat and catch up with friends and not so serious or fancy as other places I've been to for high tea. It's more low key and I really liked that.



At the Tante T tea salon you can choose from over 150 varieties of tea, as well as coffee and tea lattes. They serve brunch, cakes, and offer a variety of baked goods as well. Take a look at their menu here. I chose to have a sweet matcha tea latte and a delicious piece of chocolate cake while S chose to have a white hot chocolate.



I had a great time at the Tante T tea salon with S that afternoon and I am definitely planning on visiting them again soon!

Tante T Thesalon
Viktoriagade 6
1655 Copenhagen V

They are open from:
10am to 10pm Monday to Friday
10am to 7pm on Saturdays
10am to 6pm on Sundays

No comments:

Post a Comment