Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Dreams Do Come True


Sorry for the lack of posts this last week. But I do have some exciting things to share with you! The boyfriend planned a trip to Cinque Terre, Italy for us this past weekend. I had been wanting to go there after hearing about it a few years ago from a friend and the boyfriend made it happen! He gave me little hints for two weeks and towards the end I just knew we were going to Cinque Terre. Oh and the boyfriend is no longer. He's the fiance now! Not only did I get to go visit the most beautiful place in the world, I'm also engaged to the most wonderful guy I've ever met. It has been the most amazing weekend ever.



I'll be writing a few more posts on where we stayed, where we ate, and what we did while we were in Cinque Terre over the next few days. If you ever get the opportunity, you have to go there! That part of the Italian riviera is absolutely stunning.

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations to you both! Lovely news. And the Cinque Terre looks amazing - we made it as far as Portofino last year but the weather wasn't good and some of the Cinque Terre path had disappeared so we didn't go. Wish we had - your photos make it look stunning!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Di! :) I have heard wonderful things about Portofino as well and hopefully you'll get the chance to visit Cinque Terre at some point!

      Delete
  2. Congratulations! Very happy for you both..

    ReplyDelete