Saturday, July 5, 2014

The Best Pizza in Town at Forno a Legna

Sorry about my lack of posts this week! I can't say my posts will be so regular the next few weeks with the wedding in two weeks now and going away on our honeymoon. I'll have lots to share after the wedding I promise! It has been a busy one with my sister staying with the fiance and I, completing wedding tasks, and celebrating some friends' wedding here yesterday as well.


After spending the day celebrating our friends L and T's wedding yesterday, we were feeling too lazy and tired to make dinner. So we decided to go to our favorite pizza place for dinner! I am always so tempted to have pizza whenever we pass by Forno a Legna.



Forno a Legna is always busy, whether it is at lunch or at dinner. We like to pre-order our pizzas on the phone and get there a few minutes before the estimated time to make sure we get our pizzas when they are super fresh. They have a handful of tables and chairs outside so we like to sit out there, eat our pizza, and just people watch a bit on Falkoner Alle.


One of our favorites there is their bolognese pizza. We get it everytime. Their pizzas have thin crusts that are still chewy and they bake their pizzas in a real stone oven. We love topping our pizzas with their garlic oil and chili flakes. If you haven't been, you have to pay them a visit!

Forno a Legna
Falkoner Alle 42
2000 Frederiksberg

They are open every day from 11am to 10pm.

2 comments:

  1. Those look delicious! I'll put this on my must-try-soon list, I'm always up for a good pizza!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hopefully you'll like their pizzas as much as I do! :)

      Delete