Monday, June 9, 2014

Jamie's Proper Chicken Caesar Salad


One of the things I really miss living here in Copenhagen is caesar salad. I used to work at Milestone's in Vancouver and their roasted garlic caesar salad is my favorite. I like a strong caesar salad dressing and I just haven't been able to find it in the bottled versions here in Copenhagen.

I borrowed Jamie Oliver's book "Jamie at Home: Cook Your Way to the Good Life" at the library recently and I just had to try his caesar salad recipe. And I must say, it is really good! Jamie's caesar dressing is light, but still rich in flavor. Combined with the roasted chicken and croutons, an extra sprinkling of parmesan cheese and a squeeze of lemon juice, it is the perfect summer dinner. I'm thinking next time I'll throw some roasted garlic into the dressing as well!



I would type out the whole recipe for you but Jamie's team already has some great instructions and step-by-step photos on his website. Find the ingredients and the recipe for Jamie's "Proper Chicken Caesar Salad" here!

It has been a really long weekend here in Copenhagen. Our weekend started with going to Distortion in Nørrebro on Wednesday night, running different wedding errands on Thursday and Friday, meeting with different friends for dinner and cocktails in the city over the last few days, and we have been enjoying the last day of the long weekend outside in our backyard. What have you been up to lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment