Wednesday, May 14, 2014

My Favorite Wedding Websites


There are quite a few wedding websites and blogs that I visit on a regular basis. Even before getting engaged and even before I had a boyfriend, I had saved most of these sites in my bookmarks. I just love the inspiration you can get from seeing other people's weddings, learning different tips and tricks, and just reading about other people's DIY or planning experiences. Plus I've just always loved wedding fashion. If it were up to 16 year old me, I would have been a wedding dress designer by now. But back to these lovely wedding websites, here are some of my favorites. What are yours?


Once Wed
I love the soft, simple, romantic and elegant weddings that Once Wed features. Plus I love their style of photography and they often feature the work of my favorite photographers, Tec Pectaja. They are very consistent with the style and feel of weddings they feature.

A Practical Wedding
Their name says it all. This website really gets into the real nitty gritty parts of wedding planning. It isn't just all beautiful photos and dreamy ideas on this website. I love the advice that they give in their How To and Toolkit sections. The contributors on this site are funny and real.

Love My Dress
Love My Dress is a wedding blog based in England. I particularly like this website because I love looking at all the lovely simple and more loose and wild looking flower bouquets and arrangements that brides have in their UK weddings. I get a lot of flower inspiration from all these British brides. Plus they often feature lovely Jenny Packham wedding gowns and I'm a real sucker for that too.

Green Wedding Shoes
This wedding website features real weddings, styled shoots, DIY projects, and a lot more. They often feature weddings with different styles, from boho chic to glamorous, you can find it all at Green Wedding Shoes!

A few other wedding websites that I visit on a frequent basis: Style Me Pretty, Ruffled, Wedding Chicks and Glamour and Grace.

*All photos are from Once Wed

No comments:

Post a Comment