Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Bridesmaid Looks


Another wedding post coming your way today! What do you think about mix and match bridesmaid's outfits? 



I will be having my two younger sisters and my best friend in Norway as my bridesmaids at the fiance's and I's wedding this July. I was in a friend's wedding a few years ago and we all wore the same everything. The same dress, the same shoes, the same jewelry. The dress and the shoes I wore in my friend's wedding were nice, but I haven't worn them again. They weren't really my style but I was happy to wear them for my friend at her wedding. 



I like the idea of having my bridesmaids' different personalities and styles come through. And I really want them to wear something that they themselves like and would wear again. So! I've told my sisters and my best friend that they can pick any dress that they want. I did give them a few guidelines though. I would like for them to wear a dress that is soft and flowy, something that is in the baby pink/cream/light peach range, and something that is around knee length. So they do have some things in common, I have requested that the three of them wear nude shoes. 



Have you been a bridesmaid before? What was your experience? And if you are a bride, what are your ideas for your bridesmaids? Are you having them all in the same look or are you doing the mix and match thing too?

Images: 1 / 2 / 3 / 4

No comments:

Post a Comment