Monday, December 9, 2013

I Love

I love...


Weekends with this guy. How silly is he? I was going to take a picture of him napping but then that happened.



Lussekatter and saffron buns. I made a batch of saffron buns this weekend and split the dough in half. I added some crushed cardamom to half of the dough and filled them with a vanilla bean, butter and sugar mixture before twisting them into little knots. I'm so happy I finally mastered the knots! By the way, I've been planning on going gluten free but have been waiting to eat these guys up first before taking the leap! Stay tuned on that!




Finding new lunch spots. The fiance and I had lunch at District Tonkin on Saturday. We shared a Vietnamese banh mi sandwich and a bowl of hot and spicy beef soup. I really liked the modern and slightly industrial feel of this concept restaurant/shop. A great place to grab a bite for a really good price in Frederiksberg. Take a look at their menu here.

We had a really great weekend and I hope you did too. I've got a bit of a busy week ahead with Danish exams two days this week and for something fun I'm going to try on some wedding dresses for the first time on Thursday! What are you looking forward to this week?

2 comments:

  1. Oh I thought that was your apartment at first! Looks like my dream apartment! So basically a blank canvas with a nice wood table and plenty of space to place furniture and display art. :D

    I'm looking forward to seeing The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug on Saturday and having a night with friends at the sauna afterward.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I wish I had that awesome lighting in my apartment! And a sauna sounds amazing! It must be so nice in this cold winter weather! Have a great week :)

      Delete