Thursday, November 28, 2013

Six Tasty Brownie Recipes for the Holidays



A few weeks ago, Tina from Traveling Mama and I baked a few different types of brownies to feature on her blog as the holidays are approaching. Read the post here! I make the same brownies all the time and they're delicious, but sometimes you just want to try something new.



On her post you'll find my Almond Flour Brownies (which I also turned dairy free by replacing the butter with coconut oil), my White Chocolate Cranberry Blondies, and my favorite Dark Chocolate Brownies topped with some Peppermint Buttercream.


But let me tell you about Tina's Mississippi Mud Brownies. They were a m a z i n g. The spongy later of marshmallow icing on top was the best thing ever. Marshmallows are now on my grocery list so I can make those brownies asap! If you have a dairy allergy or are lactose intolerant, try Tina's Dark Chocolate Oat Brownies and replace the butter and milk in the Fudgy Cake Brownies with oil and almond milk. Yum!

If you're looking for recipes this holiday, try some of these brownies! I tasted everything and enjoyed them all. What can I say, I'm a sweets and dessert person!

*All the photos in this post are taken by Tina Fussell

No comments:

Post a Comment