Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Can I Borrow Your Phone?


The boyfriend hears that sentence all the time. I don't have an iPhone. I can't really Instagram on my iPod Touch because well, that is too old now for the new versions of the app! My friends and family have been going on and on and on about how I need Whatsapp. Maybe one of these days I will get a new iPod or iPad or something. But for now, I just use the boyfriend's iPhone! So if you don't follow me already, feel free to find me on Instagram!


We've been using the app VSCO Cam and I think it is great. The filters there doesn't enhance the photos too much so they look over edited. Their filters look more natural and film-like which I really like. You can also control different things like exposure, saturation, eliminating shadows, and so on. Some of the more recent photos on the blog have been edited on VSCO Cam. Sometimes when the boyfriend and I are out, it is just easier to leave my camera at home and use his phone. Plus you get great looking photos really easily! However, for more important events or when I am at home, I still use my own camera.


What do you use to take photos? Sometimes I feel like using the iPhone is too easy and sort of cheating and that it takes away from real photography and the work of photographers. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment