Sunday, May 12, 2013

Therese Sennerholt Prints



I really like the prints from Therese Sennerholt. I am a sucker for good quotes and simple design and she does exactly that. If you read any Scandinavian blogs that feature interiors and homes, I'm sure you have seen some of these prints already then.



I have seen Therese Sennerholt's prints for sale in stores while we were in Stockholm last summer but I haven't really seen them here in Copenhagen. While I was at Notre Dame this week however, I saw that they sold a few of her cards.



I love using cards as art work. They are the same designs, just in smaller form! I plan on switching out a few of the photos or the older cards I have in the gallery table and incorporating one of my new Therese Sennerholt designs!

*The first two photos are from http://www.theresesennerholtshop.se/

No comments:

Post a Comment