Tuesday, May 28, 2013

The Little Paris Kitchen



Over the weekend, I watched all six episodes of The Little Paris Kitchen with Rachel Khoo. I absolutely love how simple Rachel's twist on French food and recipes are. On the show, she makes French classics such as a quiche lorraine, chouquettes, and croque madames. She is just so sweet and so fun and I absolutely love seeing and experiencing a bit of Paris through the screen. I just love Paris. Some of the recipes I really want to try are her boeuf bourguignon, her grapefruit pepper meringue tartlets, and her mini venison wellingtons.



And now, I really want Rachel's cookbook! Along with the Smitten Kitchen cookbook. Have you read either of those and how do you like their recipes? Do you have any favorite chefs or cookbooks?

No comments:

Post a Comment