Friday, April 26, 2013

This Week's Flowers + New Tapes

The boyfriends parents came over for dinner on Wednesday and his mom was so sweet and brought me a lovely little rose bouquet from De Fire Årstider in Lyngby. De Fire Årstider is one of my favorite flower shops but I don't get to go very often because it is a little outside of the city. They have a wonderful selection of cut flowers, bouquets, house plants and potted flowers as well as some home decor items. If you are ever on the shopping street in Lyngby, definitely pay them a visit! 


Besides the roses, the boyfriend's mom also brought me three new MT tapes! And my wonderful friend F in Vancouver also sent me a roll of tape which I received earlier this week. I'm so thankful to have such thoughtful people in my life who spoil me with things I love!

It's holiday here in Denmark today and the boyfriend has Monday and Tuesday off before he starts his new job next week so it's like an extra long weekend for us. I'm looking forward to the next few days!

No comments:

Post a Comment