Monday, March 18, 2013

Weekend Find









While I was out in the city on Saturday, I went into the Hay shop on Pilestræde, mostly because I've been wanting to pick up some coral ribbon they have (which I think is out of stock now). Instead of walking out with some ribbon, I came home with five packs of their Flap envelopes in various sizes.



The envelopes are made out of a thick and sturdy paper and all of the envelopes have velcro on the inside to hold the flaps down. They are normally 39kr per package, with three envelopes in each. But when I stumbled upon them this weekend, I got five packs for 49kr. Amazing! I stood there for quite a long time picking envelope colors and sizes. You guys know I love boxes and gift wrap, so this was quite the find!

And of course I had to use one of the envelopes right away! 

What did you do this weekend? Did you come across any awesome finds?

No comments:

Post a Comment