Monday, December 10, 2012

Snow, Marzipan & Lussekatter

It has been below 0 in Copenhagen for over a week now and there was a bit of a snowstorm here on Sunday and I don't think it has completely stopped snowing since then. We did some Christmas shopping and met up with our friend for coffee at Democratic on Saturday. I picked up a little chocolate covered marzipan from the girls handing them out at Illum and I won a little gift! I never win anything so it was fun and now I have a little Lego thing to build. Since it was snowing pretty much all day Sunday, we stayed in except for venturing out for a hot chocolate and some groceries. We also baked some lussekatter in the afternoon because the boyfriend and I just love them so much and we finished the day off with the original Miracle on 34th Street

Happy Monday!




No comments:

Post a Comment