Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Christmas Crafting: The After's

As promised, here are photos of the finished christmas decor pieces I made the other Sunday. I love the advent wreath and the little heart wreath. Although I'm not huge on glitter, the shimmery hyacinth bulbs are really sweet. Also, the smell of pine in the apartment is amazing!


How is your week going? Mine started off with my friend M here but now that she has left, I've been starting to feel a little under the weather. I've been drinking lots of lemon, ginger & honey and some good ol' neocitran. There's lots going on later this week with my birthday party on Friday and my actual birthday and the boyfriend's work Christmas party on Saturday so I have to feel better real quick! Hope you are feeling better than me at the moment!




No comments:

Post a Comment