Sunday, October 21, 2012

Like Driving Through A Painting

We spent the weekend in the north of Zealand/Sjælland at the summerhouse and here are a few pictures I took with the boyfriend's phone on our way back to Copenhagen. 

I love these 'in-motion' pictures because the colors blend and there's no clean lines or distinct details. Instead I am caught up in a whirl of beautiful warm yellows, oranges, and greens. Perhaps I like these blurry photos because I tend to enjoy creating pieces with just colorful strokes when I am painting with acrylics. 

We had a really gorgeous and unusually warm weekend here in this part of the world, hope your weekend has been full of beauty and warmth as well! 

2 comments:

  1. AHHHHH I am officially jealous of your life. Living in such a seasonal country is totally a dream of mine. I love how you describe "in-motion" pictures too ;)

    Your weekends have always been great and hope it goes on forever :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you are tooooo sweet edwina! move to europe and be close to me! :)

      Delete