Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday...

A peek into my last three days:


Monday - bought some new sneakers and finally got most of my clothes into the new closet.


Tuesday - baked raspberry thumbprint cookies to use up some of the raspberry jam I made last week.

Wednesday - started the day off with strawberry yogurt with a banana and a gold kiwi (love those gold kiwis!) and a boiled egg on the side. I was inspired by the blog 365 Days of Breakfast and documented what I ate this morning. 

Summer has finally arrived in Copenhagen and the boyfriend and I are taking off tomorrow morning for a long weekend in Stockholm. I'm really looking forward to visiting Stockholm after having lived in Sweden for almost two years! I hope you've been having a great week so far! 

No comments:

Post a Comment